Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm a Burnside!!

Well, it's official. I'm married & I'm a Burnside! I started this new blog since I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I married the love of my life on Saturday, May 4, 2013. It was the best day! Everything went pretty well. You know..except for getting a flat tire (while I was getting ready) and my groom forgetting my wedding band on stage (sending his best man, JJ, running out to his truck to get it while the bridesmaids were walking in. Typical.) Other than that, it was an amazing day. I was so happy to share our day with our family & friends.

On this blog, I will be sharing about my life as a wife and one day, (no time soon unless the Lord has other plans) as a mother. I loved my All Things Girl blog, but this one will be much more open & broader topics. Of course I will write about girly things every once in a while, because I'm a woman! But this will be more about every day life.

I am so excited to have begun my future with the man of my dreams. I LOVE living in the Bossier-Shreveport area. I love our apartment! I love the church we've been visiting! I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us!!

I will leave you with some pictures from our special day! (I don't have the pictures from my photographer yet, so I will share some Instagram pics!)

Brandon with two of his best friends, Cheney & JJ!

Me with all of our flower girls & ring bearers :) cuties!

Pic from ceremony

HONEYMOON! Headed to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Two of my sweet nieces, Addyson & Neela

Reception - feeding me cake! 
Father-Daughter dance :)

Ruth's Chris made this just for us! So sweet!

My sister, matron of honor, & best friend!!

Two of my new sister-in-loves, Dawn & Mandi!

Me & my friend Kathryn - she's getting married so soon!
There were so many pics taken this day, but these were a few that I grabbed! Thanks again to everyone who made our day so very special!

Until next time...
Mrs. Amy Burnside ;)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats again Amy :-) So excited to follow you in this new chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete