Monday, July 7, 2014

The end is nearing... [39 Weeks]

So I just THOUGHT that last post would be my last before Mason's arrival! We had our 39 week check up this morning with the doc. We have officially set a date for inducing if he doesn't arrive on his own! One week from today, Monday, July 14, 2014, we will meet our little Mason Richard!!! We will arrive to the hospital late Sunday night and they will start the inducing process @ midnight. Right now, I am dilated at a 1 but he still has not dropped. We had an ultrasound and they said he is weighing at around 7lbs, 7 oz right now. We are just thrilled that we finally are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! We. Can. Not. WAIT!!!

Now that we have set a date, I am getting even more anxious. This week will be spent cleaning, organizing, and doing anything else I can before I am tied up with a baby. And after Mason gets here, I am getting serious about eating healthier. Brandon has been doing the Advocare 10-Day Herbal Cleanse and it's been really helping him kick his bad eating habits! He's been doing GREAT on it! So proud of him. He has way more will power than I do though. I have zero self control when it comes to food. I am excited to start the journey of parenthood AND weight loss. We are looking to God for guidance in both.

I feel as though I need to take a minute to applaud my amazing husband. He has been SUCH an amazing supporter throughout this entire pregnancy. We had only been married for 5 months when we decided to "start trying", but I knew even before then that he was going to make an incredible father. He is so patient and understanding. He loves me even when I treat him like dirt (thanks to my hormones). He has been so awesome and I have grown to love him even MORE than I could have ever imagined! And when I get to see him be a daddy in action......I'm not sure my heart will be able to take it all in!!

39 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014 (but latest possible birth date is July 14, 2014)
Countdown to due date: 4 DAYS! (possibly 7 days)
Size of the baby: Large.
Maternity clothes: Yep.
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard Burnside
Movement: A LOT.
Sleep: Nada.
What I miss: Sleep.
Cravings: Dr. Pepper. So strange.
Symptoms: Feeling pregnant.
Best moment this week:  Setting a date for Mason's arrival.
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: MASON'S ARRIVAL!

P.S. I'm sure you've noticed, but I'm laughing out loud looking back through the weekly update responses and how each of the responses get shorter and shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment