Monday, January 20, 2014

15 Weeks!

Nugget is facing forward this time!! The skull is kinda freaky, but so cool! :)

15 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Size of the baby: About the size of an avocado!
Maternity clothes: The bump is approaching...so I feel this becoming more relevant in my life!
Gender: The ultrasound tech confirmed the gender of the baby today!! Eeeek! 12 days until we will find out at our gender reveal party!!
Movement: Still none yet...although we saw him/her moving around today at our doc appt!
Sleep: It's getting a little better! I've had a couple of nights where I've tossed & turned some, but I've been sleeping pretty hard lately.
What I miss: A good glass of wine! This sounds so selfish/silly lol but it's nice to have a glass of wine every once in a while!
Cravings: This week, I've been craving healthier foods for some reason? I've been eating lots of grilled chicken sandwiches from Chick-fil-A, grilled chicken wraps from Sonic or turkey sandwiches from Subway! With looooots of spicy mustard :) I've still been craving sweets a lot! And FRUIT!
Symptoms: Fatigue! Just feeling so exhausted all the time. And some back pain!
Best moment this week: Getting to see our sweet Baby Nugget in the ultrasound!!
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: OUR GENDER REVEAL PARTY!!!!!!!! I. Can. Not. WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment