Monday, March 24, 2014

I Promise I Didn't Forget... [24 Weeks]

Sooo apparently I'm continually getting worse at blogging! Surprise, surprise. I promise I did not forget I was pregnant! haha I am now 24 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Holy cow! That means only 15 weeks and 4 more days (and counting). It becomes more and more real to me that:
  1. There's a tiny human inside my body....like...what?
  2. I am about to be a mommy. Real life.
  3. Our pesky dogs are going to be the least of worries oh so soon.
  4. My stomach is only going to get larger.
  5. My back is only going to hurt worse.
  6. My life as I know it is going to change dramatically.
I hope you didn't read those as complaints. I am thrilled, blessed, excited, anxious, and humbled to have these realizations. I thank God daily for blessing us with Mason. I pray daily that I am a good mother to him. Thankfully, I have so many awesome examples of good mothers around me! God has blessed me with fabulous family & friends that can give me all kinds of tips, hints, and also just be there to listen to me when I'm crying that Mason won't stop crying. (Because we ALL know that's going to happen. So prepare yourself.)

I celebrated my birthday last week! Also celebrated my sis & bro's birthdays as well at the Annual Wentz Kid Birthday Celebration. I also had two sis-in-love's have birthdays and my mother-in-love's birthday is tomorrow! LOTS of birthdays! Today would have been my PawPaw Cash's birthday. He would have been 89. Gosh, I miss him! Think of him all the time!



Party Like It's 1988! Dawn's Bday Celebration
 

My sweet pups :)

Me, MeMe, and some of my nieces & nephews!

Little Amy :)

Annual Wentz Kid Bday Celebration


24 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Size of the baby: About the size of an eggplant!
Maternity clothes: yes, yes yes.
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard!
Movement: LOTS! It's not painful yet though.. just feeling him do cartwheels and summersaults :)
Sleep: Ehh, so-so. I have good nights & bad nights.
What I miss: SLEEP. This question is always be answered with sleep.
Cravings: SWEETS. in the worst way. Ice cream, girl scout cookies, Little Debbie Nutty Bars, candy.
Symptoms: Back & leg pain. Pretty sure I have symptoms of RLS every now & then.
Best moment this week: Hearing Mason's sweet heartbeat yesterday at my doc appt. Didn't get to see him in an ultrasound (and I cried) but at least I got to hear his heart beating!! Also my GIRLS WEEKEND coming up with my besties! Can't wait!
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: Hopefully life will slow down just a littleeee bit. Hopefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment