Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm sorry...what?! [21 Weeks]

Oops. As you can see, I missed a couple of weeks on here! Time is just passing me by!! We are officially a little over halfway to meeting our sweet Mason! We had a doc appt this past Monday and got to see him squirming around in there. He was lifting his hands up :) Brandon's mom (aka Gama) said he's already praising Jesus! That made me smile and almost cry [a good cry] because I started thinking about how much God loves Mason already and how I long for Mason to know Him. I pray daily that God will equip Brandon and I to be the best parents we can be, raising our children in a God-centered home and showing them God's love in our actions & words. Sometimes that makes me feel a little overwhelmed because I know we're human and I know we are going to screw up. But at least I know God will love us anyway even when we unintentionally screw stuff up. SO thankful HE is in control and we are not!

Once I hit 20 weeks, I kind of had a "oh crap" moment. I got the notification on my app saying "You're halfway there!" and I said "I'm sorry...what?!" There's no way the first 20 weeks flew by that quickly! But it surely has. And these last 20 weeks are going to creeeeeep on by, I'm sure. I'm ok with that though, seeing as there's LOTS to get done before Mason gets here!

The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful home starting mid-June in Benton. Some of our friends from church are building a new house and are wanting to rent out the house they currently live in & own. It will be the nicest house I've ever lived in. We do not deserve such a nice house. However, I am going to love & cherish that house every single day we live there. I pray I NEVER take it (and the big backyard for our dogs) for granted! Thank you, Lord, for Your many blessings!

My sweet family are already planning baby showers for me and my awesome girlfriends are planning a "Girls Weekend" for me! I. Can. Not. WAIT!

21 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Size of the baby: About the size of a pomegranate! (10.5 inches long and 13 oz)
Maternity clothes: Full swing! Nothing fits anymore :(
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard!
Movement: I have started feeling him move around this week! It's awesome!!
Sleep: Not much.
What I miss: Sleep! lol
Cravings: FRUIT! A mixture of granny smith apples, little cutie oranges, green grapes & strawberries are my favorite. I eat them every day!!
Symptoms: Fatigueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sorry..I feel asleep.
Best moment this week: Getting to see Mason at his appointment Monday! I love him so much already, it's unreal!
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: I'm helping host a Nerium event next week with some awesome people! Can't wait to see what God does with my Nerium business!! [ www.defineyourbeauty.nerium.com ] ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment