Tuesday, February 11, 2014

18 Weeks & Gender Reveal Pics!

18 WEEKS PEOPLE! That means only 22 more weeks. I'm almost halfway there. This thought is just a tad bit overwhelming.


I promised in my last post that my next post would have pictures from the Gender Reveal Party! So today I will share about the party! The theme of the party was "Tie or Tutu" and it was hosted by my fabulous sister-in-laws, Mandi, Jamie, Dawn, and Amanda, and my awesome sister, Natalie! They did such a great job! [But I honestly didn't expect any less! These girls know how to throw a party!] They had all kinds of cute decorations with our announcement pics printed out as well as pictures of Brandon and I when we were just babies ourselves.



The way we revealed the gender was cutting into the fabulous cake Kaitlynn made for us! I wish I had a picture of it before we cut into it....oh wait. I have a video! :)




We got a pretty cool reaction, wouldn't you say? LOL It was so loud it actually scared my niece Addyson and made her cry! :( But she was excited it was a boy! She said she wanted a baby boy cousin named Mason. Or "Mayyysun" is how she says it in her cute southern accent.

So yeah! Our party was awesome and we loved every minute of it! Mason is so loved by so many already and that just makes my heart burst! I cannot believe it has already been 18 weeks. It's flying by!!

18 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Size of the baby: About the size of a mango! (6 inches long and 1/2 a pound)
Maternity clothes: Needing. More. Of. Them. My birthday is in a month....::::HINT HINT::::
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard!
Movement: Starting to feel him just a little! Little flutters that make me smile!
Sleep: Ehh...so-so. Keep having strange/scary dreams. And I wake up a lot because I have to pee lol
What I miss: Sleep! lol
Cravings: CranGrape juice..or what I've been drinking all week that I THOUGHT was CranGrape but it was Cranberry Pomegranate
Symptoms: Back pain and my skin is itching like crazy!!
Best moment this week: Getting to go home from work a little early today because of the weather. I got a little extra time to sit & relax! It was awesome.
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: Hopefully feeling Mason move around a little more!

Now I will leave you with some more pics from the party! I didn't get pictures with everyone that I wanted to (mainly because it was the end of the party when I realized I hadn't taken any pics with anyone yet! Preggo brain!!)





Not the most flattering pic of me...but wanted to capture the cute gift from the hostesses! A "diaper changing kit" for B!




No comments:

Post a Comment