Monday, May 12, 2014

Baby Shower & Mother's Day [31 Weeks]

I missed a few more weeks. Oops. Oh well, onto bigger news.

Am I really already 31 weeks along??? This is unreal! Seriously. Only 9 sweet weeks until Mason's due date!! Our next ultrasound (4D! I can't wait!) is May 20th. I will get to see my sweet baby boy and finally get to see what he looks like! I'm sure he'll look exactly like Brandon. But I still can't wait to see :)

These last few weeks have been interesting, but great. I'm making many more frequent trips to the potty (TMI? Oh well). I'm sleeping a whole lot less. And I'm just really FEELING pregnant. I feel more pressure on my bladder. I have NO torso, so there's really not a lot of room for him to go. He's been kicking me like crazy! To the point where it's starting to get a tad bit uncomfortable at times. But I sure do love feeling him move around. I think I'm going to miss that after I deliver him. But getting to SEE him move will be so much better, I know.

This past weekend, Brandon's mom (Mrs. Kim aka Gama), his sister (Amanda aka Aunt Mander), and his grandmother (Mrs. Gail aka Grammy) hosted a sweet baby shower for me. The theme was Noah's Arc. Mason got TONS of amazing stuff! And we still have two more showers to go!! He is such a loved little boy already. And I love that! (See pics below)

This past weekend was also Mother's Day! My brother's family, my sister's family, and Brandon and I got to surprise my mom! We showed up at her church and then we all went to eat lunch together. We only got to spend a few hours together, but it was sooooo worth the early drive to Little Rock!! My momma is so special to me so I wanted to be sure we made it a very special day for her!



31 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Countdown: 8 weeks and 4 days! ONLY 60 DAYS!!!!!
Size of the baby: About the size of a head of lettuce
Maternity clothes: Uh huh!
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard!
Movement: A wholeeeee lot.
Sleep: Toss & turn is more like it.
What I miss: I still miss laying on my stomach.
Cravings: Cereal! Like...bad.
Symptoms: All kinds.
Best moment this week:  Having a baby shower & getting to surprise my mom for Mother's Day!
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: MASON'S 4D ULTRASOUND!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment