Tuesday, April 22, 2014

28 Weeks and Third Trimester!

Well helloooo there third trimester!! Nice to meet you!! I can't believe I'm already 28 weeks. This pregnancy has literally flown by! We are now counting down the DAYS until we meet our baby boy!

!!!!!!!!! 80 DAYS !!!!!!!!!
[until Mason's due date]
 
28 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Countdown: 11 weeks and 3 days! aaahhhh!
Size of the baby: About the size of a small cabbage!
Maternity clothes: Yup.
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard!
Movement: A LOT! I've been noticing lots of movement at 10:00am and 3:00pm.
Sleep: not.good.
What I miss: I so badly miss laying on my stomach :(
Cravings: Mexican Punch! haha it's soooo sugary though so I'm trying to resist!!
Symptoms: I've had more pressure on my bladder lately.. lots of trips to the ladies room lol
Best moment this week:  Getting to hear my sweet baby's heartbeat Monday at my check up.
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: Celebrating one year of marriage to the love of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment