Tuesday, April 15, 2014

27 Weeks!

27 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Countdown: 12 weeks and 3 days! aaahhhh!
Size of the baby: About the of a head of cauliflower!
Maternity clothes: Yup.
Gender: BOY! Mason Richard!
Movement: Quite a bit. He's starting to kick when I sing.. love it :)
Sleep: Ehh not too much. Tossing & turning a LOT.
What I miss: I cooked Brandon fried eggs the other day and I realized how much I missed being able to eat over easy fried eggs!
Cravings: MILK! It's like I can't get enough of it.
Symptoms: Same as usual. Typical preggo symptoms.
Best moment this week:  Getting to see my parents on Friday! I miss them!
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: Getting to celebrate a high school/college friend and sing in her wedding next weekend in Hot Springs!

No comments:

Post a Comment