Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year & 12 Weeks!

Happy New Year!!

2013 was the year of the wedding. 
2014 will be the year of Baby Burnside!
Crazy!

We had a wonderful Christmas shared with all of our family! It was also wonderful getting to take some time off and just rest a little bit. We have been going, going, going without really having time to breathe. And I think I completely wore myself out. So the time spent off was very much needed!

The only picture I captured from Christmas! Baby Burnside's gift from Gama!
12 Weeks

Due date: July 11, 2014
Size of the baby: About the size of a peach!
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants are still a little too big..so I'm sticking with leggings and flowy, maternity friendly tops. And boots. You can pretty much catch me in this every single day at work. 
Gender: Still don't know! However there is a Gender Reveal Party in the works :)
Movement: None I can feel yet!
Sleep: I'm getting sleep..but not very good sleep. Toss & turn a lot!
What I miss: Being able to eat anything. Pregnancy has made me such a picky eater!
Cravings: Coke Icee & chocolate/sweets
Symptoms: Fatigue! I've been soooo tired. Especially with all this running around for the holidays!
Best moment this week: Getting some time off of work!
What I'm looking forward to in the next week: Maybe, quite possibly seeing the end to some of my nausea since I'm done with my first trimester? Maybe? Just maybe?! One can only hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment